Monday, April 6, 2009

The Great Aussie Resort Albury

ed anche lo squalo...

How is it possible to take account of time passing when it passes so quickly?
week to Cairns after a revolution that made me mad all my plans, a birthday with his shirt and tie (something you would not believe), Supermega surprise gift, dive in coral reefs and meet face to face with a shark ... and all in a week.
Tomorrow is the last day in this small town and then head for the next adventure with the van.
now awaiting the arrival of two crazy for deciding the route, the only sure thing is the time we arrive in Sydney on May 5th ... and now it occurred to me that I shall expire on May 25, health insurance ... So either you leave Australia for a day or private insurance. New Zealand ... really?
'll update then everything I know just what to do something more secure. A hug

Marco

0 comments:

Post a Comment