Monday, October 26, 2009

How To Follow Up The Reply

primo piede in Asia:Bangkok

Arrive in Bangkok after a trip to relax lying on three seats of the plane.
thoughts wander a few tears looking at the window and takes me with my mind at the moment, the one-way trip ...
Bangkok, city of seven million inhabitants and a half!
soon as I put the first foot in Thai territory and I hear a voice taxi? Where are you going?
And here's the first figure to be knowledgeable tourists, but a little 'stupid: a trip to city airport 900 baht, while the meter would have been third if not less.
coupling in HOSTEL, doubts are growing more numerous: 2x2 meters room with a window on the corridor, a fan to fight the heat, no hot water and even the shadow of a power outlet to recharge the batteries of laptop ... good start. Here
justified the 4 euro per night for single room.
the night take me advice ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment