Monday, October 26, 2009

Wireless Mic Schematic With Crystal

la citta' delle docce!!!

La città showers because the desire for a shower is elevated to the nth degree with the passage of the hours of the day (and also the night) that we do not always think a good monsoon storm! Today
second day of the city with a draft program of the hands that allows me to avoid hours and hours wandering aimlessly as bait for the tuk tuk ... The tuk tuk
now represent a wild animal from which the eyes do not stay away as long as you meet and from there begins the challenge, style Noon: we must continue their way without looking back or give hint of hesitation to win free of the "fight ".
And even today, for the second time in a row, came out number 54 on the wheel ... no no, no lotto.
Anche oggi per la seconda volta di fila è il mio giorno fortunato,il secondo giorno del Buddha day per tutti!!!
Immaginatevi feste in strada,fuochi d'artificio,e....avete sbagliato posto,non siete a Bangkok di certo.
Però tutti si offrono di farmi da guida per la città per la modica cifra di GRATIS!!!
Forse stanotte sono salito in Paradiso senza rendermene conto.
Tornato sulla terra nuovamente,ho estratto gli artigli stile Wolverine ed ho continuato la mia strada riuscendo a visitare quasi tutti i luoghi principali.
E pensare che mi avevano offerto anche un bel tour a 1500 bat con lo sconto dell 50% (sempre per il buddha day) mentre intestardendomi e provando ad arrangiarmi me la sono cavata con circa 15 bat di traghetti.
E con questo ho la prova che sono uno stupido come uno dei tanti millantatori mi ha detto dopo aver rifiutato la grande offerta “prendi due fustini al prezzo di uno”.
Tutto il susseguirsi della vita thailandese è fortemente legato alla religione,anche se da un certo lato mi sembra di essere in un'Assisi asiatica o qualsiasi altra città sacra.
E questa sacralità viene anche qui pubblicizzata per spillare quattrini alle persone:fai la foto con il grande maestro,butta le monetine dentro il paiolo,ciba i pesci con il pane comprato dalle bancarelle,compra i fiori per intingerli nell'acqua santa....e addirittura esprimi un desiderio a Buddha che in cambio...ti offre un buono sconto per un negozio tailored clothing ... not for another is called "lucky buddha".
Make a wish, bowed three times before the statue as a gift for you and one of the major brands at special prices! I hope that this story has been the pinnacle of weirdness, but I think not.
Since we are in Thailand, why not try step by step the way they live?
And so I started to dine in one of the thousand "stalls cooking dishes to my dubious occhi.Più stalls that are simple two-wheeled carts with a couple of fornelli.I more" sophisticated "are driven (just attach to the handlebars of a bike cart). So I find myself sitting
at a table with my bowl of rice and some other vegetables boiled in the midst of Thai children to be polite and smile at me laugh at the strange faces that I added to the soup after their oil hot! Fire Fire ... in my mouth.
Tomorrow I want to push my curiosity to visit the floating market south of Bangkok.
The guide defines a place of tourist attraction, but the desire to see with my own eyes makes me go beyond this "critical", but above all the desire to photograph these places.
the dish of noodles that I have to try take away my mind from all evil thoughts ...
Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment